Nice Minecart Nice Minecart

I like the part with the creeper

Somebody had to animate that comic strip. And this somebody seems to be you.

OURcraft OURcraft

Rob Schneider is...a creeper

I rather see Rob Schneider in such a movie.

MvC3: Megaman MvC3: Megaman

Needs more green tits.

Short and to the point...great!

But what's the name of the song in the background. It sounds familiar but I can't recall the name.

A Sperm Limit Law A Sperm Limit Law

Woah man

I'm fucking trippin balls

4chan 4evar 4chan 4evar

~Desu ~Desu ~Desu ~Desu ~Desu ~Desu ~Desu ~Desu

Nice, as always!

A Couple of Shorts Finale A Couple of Shorts Finale

LoL!

You are not only making awesome Stick-Flash-movies (Apache, Taegukgi...), you'r making funy things, too. Really great! Keep going!

2008| Meet the Pyro 2008| Meet the Pyro

Fire! Fire! Fire! - I'm Burning!

It's really nice, i hope Valve is buying and making it. Keep it going

Next time, make "Meet ze Medic" or "Meet le Spy"

Warhammer 40k Tribute 2 Warhammer 40k Tribute 2

For the Emperor!

7/5 for the Emperor, and 5/5 for this awesome flash! Stunning graphics, perfect soundtrack, great action...if i've forgot something, forget it, it will be awesome, too.

Keep it going, i want a 3th Tribute! And please, don't be like Matt Groening, don't let us wait so long for the next one ^^

TANKMEN 5.5 TANKMEN 5.5

Cockjoke!

Sick...but funy

Du Hast + Rodents Du Hast + Rodents

Cought!

So the dead Rat/Opossum/thing and the Rabbit married? (The english translation of the song is completely wrong, there it means "You hate", in german, "Du hasst". But the original song means "Du hast (mich gefragt und ich hab' nichts gesagt)", in english "You have asked my (if i want marry you), but i have not answer you")

I don't get the story...but overall, its a good (funny [if you understand the meaning of the song]) flash.

8/10
4/5

Flyborg responds:

I should have figured out what the real meaning was before making the movie, so that I could put a giant message saying "THE LYRICS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT'S HAPPENING" in the movie somewhere.