-Libera me from hell- remix -Libera me from hell- remix

Use your drill to...

A small and really nice loop. I like it.

Tetris Reorchestrated Tetris Reorchestrated

That's really...interesting

It's the epic battle between the blue and the green blocks!

No really, if I wouldn't know the original I could believe this is somekind of soundtrack for a battlescene involving russians. Great work.

Hoeloe responds:

You know the Tetris tune is actually a Russian folk song?

Lilium - Elfen Lied Lilium - Elfen Lied

Nyu~

Really liked the first half...you could argue that 55% of this track are really great.
But as soon the strings (or whatever that should be) come in, it get's a lot worse. They just sound wrong to me. Stay with more music box next time or (greatly) improve the strings. However, it's not thaaaaaat bad.

Hoeloe responds:

Yeah, the strings are awful. I had horrendous samples when I made this. They're better now.

{DKL} Lillithvale {DKL} Lillithvale

Very nice song

Really a great song

But somehow the part around 00:30 reminds my of MGS...and that's good!

Rammsteinesque(WenigerAlsDrei) Rammsteinesque(WenigerAlsDrei)

Was zum...?

Ich dachte ich hör nicht recht; "Trink deine Milch", "Iss dein Gemüse"...Wie kommt ihr überhaupt auf diesen Mist? Einfach geil und zum totlachen...keep it up!

Der Weihnachtsmann Der Weihnachtsmann

Heilige Scheisse

Ohmygawd! Again an epic win!

Wusste schon immer, dass der Weihnachtsman ein pädophiler Perversling ist...wer sonst trägt seinen Sack auf dem Rücken

Du Bist Hässlich Du Bist Hässlich

Übelst Geil

Ha, you made my day!

Ne echt, ist einfach zum schlapplachen. Was mich aber viel mehr interessiert, ist das denn ein Rammstein Song (irgendwie bezweifle ich es, aber man(n) kann ja nie wissen), oder nur ein "Rammstein"-Like Song von dir/euch?

Son of Sad Circus Son of Sad Circus

Lucas Arts

Reminds my somehow of "Day of the Tentacle" or the Monkey Island Series

Death Of A Lilium Death Of A Lilium

Good...

I like this one. Maybe you should add something...i don't know...it's good, but you've forgot something.

brujeria responds:

yea i feel like i am missing something too, this song is going to go in for an overhaul, i'll post the revised version of this song sometime later on, i'm real busy with work and school right now so no garantees on a ETA

Lilium - Raining piano Lilium - Raining piano

Awesome

Really good. Fits perfect.